
There is a lot written about how to raise your energy in order to manifest your dreams, a new vacation, a sports car, and better employment. The list goes on and on. I see this as all good.
However, what if we all committed to raising our energy and increasing our awareness in order to bring about a radical and social transformation for ourselves and our planet?
That is my highest wish and vision. Resonating at a higher frequency and raising my vibration is my contribution to myself, those around me and the human family.
When our first goal is to live a bold, an authentic and a blessed life we make the most out of our awesome earthly journey.
Every thing else we want to have is secondary. Every thing else will fall into place!
I invite you to commit to a higher vision as well and to raise your energy and the energy of the planet based on that commitment. As we do so, we will actively contribute peace, love, kindness and service to each other and our world.
The following examples are states of low energy or low vibrations: depression, fear, negativity, anxiety, judgment, guilt, shame, etc.
Some examples of high states of energy or high vibrations are: joy, love, inspiration, hope, positivity, health, faith, etc.
The following are methods for increasing awareness and raising your energy frequencies:
1. Spend Time in Nature
I like to run, hike and walk. Weather you spend time in a city park, your back yard or in the wilderness nature offers renewal, insight and inner calm.
2. Remember How Blessed You Are
Between our media and our egos we are constantly being bombarded with the fear of “not enough.” Choose to wake up, smell the day and become grateful. I have gratitude journals on my book shelf from the previous seven years.
3. Write in Your Journal
Instead of being weighted down by problems and negative or anxious thoughts create a dialogue in your journal. It will bring you understanding and insight.
Learn to ask a question with your dominant hand. It can be anything. Answer the question with your non-dominant hand. Don’t give in to the temptation of editing your answers. Write down the first thing that comes to your mind.
4. Listen to Music
Classical and positive music will lift your energy and your mood.
Music can have an inspiring and calming effect. It will transform negative energy into positive energy. Music therapy is used in hospitals to help heal patients.
5. Volunteer Your Time
Ask, “How can I give of myself today.” When you help a friend, coworker, neighbor or even a stranger you not only lift your energy you lift theirs as well. Get involved in a worthy cause. You will see immediate results!
6. Observe or Spend Time with Small Children
Children are authentically themselves. Their energy, laughter and spontaneity are contagious. They can make your heart sing.
My grandson is learning to talk and he’s obsessed with cell phones. He’ll even hold one of his socks to his ear and say, hello-hello. He is pure love and joy.
7. Be Enthusiastic
Get excited about life. You’re alive. You are a part of the human family. The world needs your presence and talents. Your role on the planet is important no matter what it is. No body can fill your shoes or do your part.
8. Use Affirmations
I make mine on index cards with color markers. A few of my favorites: “I have a life of endless joy.” “I consciously acknowledge all of the wonder and beauty in my life.” “We have a magnificent future.”
9. Clear Your Clutter
A life of simplicity is live-giving. A life overflowing with physical stuff is live-draining. Keep every area of your life in the flow and clutter free.
10. Read Inspirational Books
I’m currently reading The Moses Code by James Twyman and The Crabby Angels Chronicles by Jacob Glass. Both are very uplifting and encouraging books.
11. It's All About Love
Make your intention about love and acceptance. Let go of judgment. A lesson I like to practice is “I shall judge nothing that occurs today.” Love is the greatest gift you can give yourself and others.
12. Meditate
It gets you in touch with your soul. Meditation will open your heart and reveal your natural goodness and true identity. Even five minutes twice a day is better than not meditating at all.
13. Become a Self-Nurturer
Take good care of yourself by eating well and exercising. Pamper yourself; learn to make “you” a priority!
14. Be in the Present Moment
It’s impossible to make a bad choice in the present moment. Poor decisions come from the pain of the past or fear of the future.
When we live our highest vibration we become awakened human beings. Only then can we have an enlightened society. The following is a quote by Michael Beckwith.
"The cosmic laughter of Spirit bathes my soul in joy. I see with clear seeing, and all that I do is from the pure joy of being. I love life and love living. I love being me as I am me."
No comments:
Post a Comment